- 0-60 mph/97 kph in under 4 seconds
- Total hybrid range of over 300 miles/483 kilometres
- Eco mode or Sports mode featuring realistic 7 speed paddle shift with energy recuperation
- HALOsonic Internal and External Electronic Sound Synthesis
- Torque vectoring for improved dynamic stability
- Integrated glass roof and engine cover and interior concept from Lotus Design
2010 Geneva Motor Show: Lotus Evora 414E Hybrid Engine
The 80th International Geneva Motor Show sees Lotus Engineering unveil the Lotus Evora 414E Hybrid concept, a high performance technology demonstrator with a plug-in series hybrid drive system and new technologies for enhanced driver involvement.
A good portion of the east coast has been blanketed with about 2-feet of snow as a result of two consecutive...