- Volkswagen looking to Resurrect the Yugo?
- Smart Sales going up with High Gas Prices
- Used Car Obsessions: Why do I want a VW Vanagon?
- Shell Oil looks to pump 'Biogasoline'
- Are the New Scions Too Ugly for their Own Good?
- Red Light Camera: The Ugly
- Using GPS to slow Traffic, Save the Atmosphere
- Experian Automotive helps/hinder buying that car
- Europe looks to shrink autos to help the environment
- Top Five Movie Driving Scenes of the Past Ten Years
- Microsoft SYNC goes beyond Ford
- Pay your car loan 'On Time' or your car stops
Automotive.com Car Blog Week in Review
From Volkswagen dancing the Yugo to shrinking cars to save the world, here’s some of the latest from the autosphere:
Parents are worried about their children.