- Seemingly Impervious Toyota Hurting
- Nissan to appear in Chicago... Sort of
- Does Congress have the Courage to stop GM, Ford, Chrysler from going Bankrupt?
- Ford Picking Up on 2009 Ford F-150 Production
- 2009 Toyota Highlander offers Value starting at $25,705
- Car Parts Suppliers could Cut Toyota's Profits if GM, Ford, Chrylser go Bankrupt
- Toyota may merge with Lexus for European Car Market
- 2009 Hyundai Genesis joins Mercedes-Benz, Audi as a Top 5 Luxury Car for 2009
- Nobody Saw Huge Saturn Vue Recall Coming
- Chrysler, Chery part ways on Small Car Development
- 2009 HUMMER H3T is Four Wheeler's Pickup Truck of the Year Winner
- Bush Administration faces Opposition from Party on $14 Billion Car Maker Loan
- If GM Sells Saab, Who Would Buy It?
- All-New Suzuki Equator Pickup Truck priced below $18,000 MSRP
Automotive.com Car Blog Week in Review
From Nissan attending the 2009 Chicago Auto Show (though not the Detroit Auto Show), a recall on the Saturn Vue, to the price of the all-new 2009 Suzuki Equator pickup truck, here’s some of the latest news found in the autosphere:
Renault and PSA Peugeot Citroen are happy kids that get desert even when pickings are slim.