- Revised foglight surrounds that are designed to emphasize the already prodigious width of the vehicle.
- A "three-dimensional"-style grille that stretches out farther than the 2012 model's.
- Available adaptive LED headlights. High-intensity xenon units are standard.
- Redesigned LED tail lights that provide a "harmonious glowing light mass."
- Redesigned 19-inch wheels for the BMW X6 xDrive50i.
- More paint and leather color choices.
- Available Nappa leather available in Ivory White.
BMW Fine-Tunes Its 2013 BMW X6 to Make for a More Pleasant Hunchback
Like it or loathe it, the BMW X6 created the crossover "coupe" segment, with its high-riding stance, less practical setup by way of its Quasimodo-inspired rear, and sporting demeanor. For 2013, BMW is further upgrading its niche-market machismo machine. Differences for the 2013 model year include:
The 2013 Dodge Dart hasn't even hit the production line yet, but its economic impact is already being felt.