- Toyota's Unintended Acceleration Recall Expands by Over 2 Million Vehicles
- It's Official: 2012 Ford Focus Gets 40 MPG with Super Fuel Economy Package
- Dodge taps Viper to design Fun-to-Drive, Yet Practical Cars
- Full Fiat Dealership Rollout Pushed Back until September
- Subaru Now to Offer Kicker Sound System for Impreza, WRX, Outback Sport Models
- 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 – This is Angry Driving
- BMW details ConnectedDrive at 2011 Geneva Auto Show
- Chrysler shows off Chrysler, Dodge-Based Fiat, Lancia Models at Geneva
- 2000 Ford F-150 Challenges Car Warriors on SPEED Channel
- All-New Kia Rio, Picanto Top European Looks, Emission Standards at Geneva Show
- Will Former Dior Designer John Galliano Style Future Ford Mustang?
- It's Official: Lexus LFA Heading to US Market
Dodge aims to be the Car Lover’s Practical Car and other Car News
From the Ford Focus Super Fuel Economy Package to Fiat’s delay rolling out in the U.S. to the Lexus LFA to go on sale in the U.S., here’s some of the latest news found in the autosphere:
Hyundai sales in Europe have strengthened in the past few years.