- Do you get lost on familiar routes?
- Have you noticed new dents in your car?
- Have you been involved, or were nearly involved in a crash where you were at fault?
- Are you overwhelmed by signs or signals while driving?
- Are you taking medication that could hinder your driving ability?
- Has your doctor advised you to limit or cease driving?
- Do you drive so slowly that traffic builds up behind you?
- Do you suffer from ailments (glaucoma, arthritis, diabetes, etc.) that limit your driving ability?
I disagree... The most dangerous drivers is those, who don´t (or wont) learn from their own little mistakes, no matter age and experience !!!