- Compass: A recent facelift means no immediate changes, but expect the Compass to be redesigned by 2013, when a replacement based on Alfa Romeo's Giulia compact hatchback, is expected to take its place.
- Patriot: With the next Compass being built on Giulia parts, there won't be enough room on the boat for the Patriot. Expect it to be phased out when the new Compass debuts.
- Liberty: The Liberty was untouched by Chrysler's product revamp last year, bad news for the off-roader's fans. A replacement is due in 2013, aimed at crossovers like the Ford Edge and Honda Pilot.
- Grand Cherokee: Expect no major changes for the next three years.
- Grand Wagoneer: Reintroduced into Jeep's lineup as a seven-passenger SUV that shares the same platform as the Dodge Durango. Likely to be the most expensive Jeep in the lineup and we hear a launch date in 2014.
- Subcompact: Expected to debut in late 2013 or early 2014, it will be smallest Jeep available.
Always liked the Jeep products-owned several for years and give good service.- with Fiat on board looking for the only drawback to improve-fuel economy! Thanks for the informative article!!