- Mihai Panaitescu of Italy with the Flux.
- Christian Sano of Rumania with the Liion.
- Ka Dan of China with the Cub.
- Moumid Bendifallah of France with the Miawo0.
- Dario Gagula of Germany with the E-Motion.
- James Ma of the United States with the Plaire.
- Ertug Yenydemyr of Turkey with the 910.
- Gustavo Ferrero of Venezuela with the Allscape.
- Nemanja Lalcic of Serbia with the Speedlite.
- Wesley Salkawa of Brazil with the N Jooy (pictured).
Peugeot Design Contest 2007 To Show Love For One This Month
The Peugeot Design Contest 2007 has been reduced to 10 finalist from a list of 20 and will name the ultimate winner in February. The 10 finalists and their cars include:Our take? We thought Mazda's Nagare concept was daring yet doesn't hold a candle to many of these entries. Via Cnet
Auburn Hills, Mich., Feb 7, 2007 - DaimlerChrysler’s SEATCHECK education initiative is proud to mark five...