- PLUS Ground Effects Kit which includes front and rear bumper spoilers, side skirts, and rear diffuser. According to Toyota, the kit improves the Prius hybrid’s already formidable 0.25 coefficient of drag.
- PLUS Lowering Springs Kit lowers the car by 1.1 inches in front and 1.3 inches in back for better steering especially on tight corners.
- The PLUS Rear Sway Bar Kit provides a high carbon, tuned spring steel rear sway bar to reduce body lean while turning.
- 17-inch alloyed wheels with low profile P215/45R17 all-season tires.
- Custom badging and limited-edition PLUS logo carpet floor mats.
Spiffed Up: Toyota Unveils Toyota Prius PLUS Performance Package
“Hot” and “hybrid” aren't usually words that go together, although that's beginning to change. Toyota realizes this, and is starting to respond with new products like the recently announced Prius PLUS Performance Package. Developed by the Toyota Racing Development (TRD) division, the PLUS kit includes:
With the recent introduction of new E15 gas pump labels by the Environmental Protection Agency, the U.S.